2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vibration in the steering indicating maybe tires were not balanced properly. Took it to the dealer, and was given another 2020 to drive while mine was in the shop. Rental ran smooth and no vibration at highway speed. Got my car back and they balanced the tires and did some other thing and Most of the vibration is still there. As expected, no vibration at lower speeds, but, when moving at 25mph and I accellerate fast, and a light touch on the steering, the car pull drastically to the right. I know many front wheel drive cars have a tendency to do this but I think mine is excessive. I have the LT2 with a v-6. I will take it back to the dealer next week. Anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Vibration in the steering indicating maybe tires were not balanced properly. Took it to the dealer, and was given another 2020 to drive while mine was in the shop. Rental ran smooth and no vibration at highway speed. Got my car back and they balanced the tires and did some other thing and Most of the vibration is still there. As expected, no vibration at lower speeds, but, when moving at 25mph and I accellerate fast, and a light touch on the steering, the car pull drastically to the right. I know many front wheel drive cars have a tendency to do this but I think mine is excessive. I have the LT2 with a v-6. I will take it back to the dealer next week. Anyone else experience this?
I can't say I've noticed any vibration, but my 2019 RS definitely torque steers more than any other car I've owned. I could imagine a situation where an LT model with lighter wheels and probably less aggressive tires could suffer even more from it.

Doesn't bother me personally. Even with a relatively lively engine applying its torque to the front wheels and the leverage advantage of 9 gears, I figure GM could have engineered it out. But I am content with where they spent the money to develop this car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE: Took the car back to the dealers after they "ballanced" the tires, still vibrating. Dealer said they test drove and did notice the vibration. Picking up the car today, 11/4/2020. We shall see.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts