2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some spy photos of the newly updated Chevy Trax have surfaced online, and its looking very much like a compact version of the Blazer. Though the front end is noticeably shorter, it borrows a similar two tier headlight setup. On the back end there is also a roof mounted spoiler that overhangs the rear window.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I really like what i'm seeing here because the last Trax was a complete dud. It was only good as dealers became desperate to move them. However you still took on the risk of massive depreciation due to the fact no one cars to buy them when Toyota's take the lead here.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Chevy is giving several off their crossovers a refresh and the new Equinox looks quite different as well. Was never a fan of the older gen Trax, but I know it continues to sell fairly well. A cheaper baby Blazer could be a big hit.

·
Registered
493 Posts
It was much needed because prior to GM's bigger SUV's, the rest are over taken by rivals from Japanese, Korean and even German automakers, especially in recent years as brands like VW release more utility vehicles.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Since most automakers are moving away from sedans and refocusing more efforts on crossovers, a lot of outgoing models are going to be getting updated. Even Toyota has given the Rav4 a brand new look and its one of the best selling models in the segment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts