2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm almost ready to order my Blazer RS (can't decide on the color) but my research has shown that the 2020 models have the ability to disable the auto start-stop feature, plus, the headlights are LED.
According to Chevy.com, the build shows LED headlamps as a $100 option. So don't assume whatever you choose will have LED. Some dealers may be overlooking this when ordering. For a hundred bucks, they'd be nuts to order any Blazer without them. The point: be sure and check before you buy.

Since the June 2018 announcement, I've been planning on getting a Blazer RS AWD. I haven't changed my mind, even with the rattling complaints. I know exactly what I want, so I'll be ordering my vehicle (since I've yet to see one configured how I want it). Hoping for a February order and an April delivery. I even just texturized/painted the garage walls in preparation for its new home.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re the $100 charge for LED headlights, I've been checking the Chevy build site for a couple of weeks now and on the "Exterior" page it shows it as an option, but with no price tag.
Hey, you're right. It's now part of the ENHANCED CONVENIENCE AND DRIVER CONFIDENCE II PACKAGE, and you have to get that package to get LED headlamps. When the 2020 build info was first posted, I did notice some bugs. One of them was it not allowing me to choose 20-inch black wheels with the power moonroof. That's no longer a package for 2020, so I couldn't understand how a moonroof could determine my wheel size. It was allowing 21-inch wheels, like those that were packaged with 2019 builds. At the time of this bug, I was seeing $100 for LED headlamps. Like you stated, it now shows no price and is linked to the EC&DC2 package.

Another oddity is GM offering a keyless entry pad (think Ford) for no extra cost. It's in the Interior category.

I guess the lesson here is not to really trust the build site. I'll have to prepare myself for this when I go in to my Chevy dealer in a few months. Thanks for pointing out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.