2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, looking for opinions... I am considering the 2020 RS. Anything I should know about the vehicle, positive or negative? The inbound vehicle is pretty much loaded up with all the options.
My 2017 Volt lease is up, and ready to make the switch!

Thanks in advance.

Michael

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Michael, congrats on the new Blazer! You might want to keep an ear on some rattling sounds apparently it's happening to other members https://www.chevyblazer.org/threads/rattling-sound.1226/#post-8814. But other than that everyone seems to really enjoy their Blazers!

Out of curiosity, what made you switch from a Volt?
Thank you for the reply!
I do not have the Blazer yet, it is still in transit. Just looking for feedback before confirming the deal.

Re the Volt, I love the car! But with it being discontinued, I have read on their forum stories about a long wait for parts, (already) etc. Also, none of my local Chevy dealers work on the volttech system, so it is a 2 hour drive when issues arise.
It will be hard jumping on the gas station train again for my daily driver. I had around 2700 miles on the last trip meter since my last fill up. Basically used the volt as a daily driver for around town/work, and Silverado for any road trips.

Michael

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thank you for the reply!
I do not have the Blazer yet, it is still in transit. Just looking for feedback before confirming the deal.

Re the Volt, I love the car! But with it being discontinued, I have read on their forum stories about a long wait for parts, (already) etc. Also, none of my local Chevy dealers work on the volttech system, so it is a 2 hour drive when issues arise.
It will be hard jumping on the gas station train again for my daily driver. I had around 2700 miles on the last trip meter since my last fill up. Basically used the volt as a daily driver for around town/work, and Silverado for any road trips.

Michael
No problem at all, you're really going to enjoy your Blazer!

As for the Volt, that makes a lot of sense if you have to go that far out of your way for maintenance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts