2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I am proud owner of a 2020 Blazer RS! I wanted to reach out to everyone for the fact that when it comes to modding, I go ALL IN

I am going to be working with BNR racing on tuning our cars. I will also be purchasing a couple AM parts and doing dyno pulls as well as dragy runs to see the difference and how our cars react.

last, I already have my Magnaflow ordered :) i just put in a drop in K&N filter

My hopes is to see the full potential on this V6 before i slap a SC

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is looking good. I was going to get three Magnaflow but I think I'm going to wait for Borla to produce one. They told me about 6 more months.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey All,

I am proud owner of a 2020 Blazer RS! I wanted to reach out to everyone for the fact that when it comes to modding, I go ALL IN

I am going to be working with BNR racing on tuning our cars. I will also be purchasing a couple AM parts and doing dyno pulls as well as dragy runs to see the difference and how our cars react.

last, I already have my Magnaflow ordered :) i just put in a drop in K&N filter

My hopes is to see the full potential on this V6 before i slap a SC View attachment 540 View attachment 541
I would do some research on the “Drop in filter” you‘ve chosen.
Might as well go with some one ply TP. Its not much worse For the engine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would do some research on the “Drop in filter” you‘ve chosen.
Might as well go with some one ply TP. Its not much worse For the engine.
Has anyone found a good performance chip for my 2019 blazer RS especially one that does not modify the ecu and void the warranty..... thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Trifecta makes a time for these blazers, it doesn’t add enough hp or tq for me to spend the money. Their tunes are however non detectable. I ran their tunes on my CTs-V and verified by pulling software before and after. I think they do tune the transmission shift points and can disable autostop. They claim up to +22whp

·
Registered
19 Posts
Trifecta makes a time for these blazers, it doesn’t add enough hp or tq for me to spend the money. Their tunes are however non detectable. I ran their tunes on my CTs-V and verified by pulling software before and after. I think they do tune the transmission shift points and can disable autostop. They claim up to +22whp
I’ve been debating upgrading. I already have the trifecta auto stop delete. It’s the trans tuning and throttle re mapping that is sparking my interest

1 - 6 of 6 Posts