2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the lt2 one the ice silver. I changed the front and rear bow ties to black. I want to add different center caps. Mine are 2 5/8. i am trying to find silver with black bowties. Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been looking for some also, I think I'm going to just paint mine to color match the Blazer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought the lt2 one the ice silver. I changed the front and rear bow ties to black. I want to add different center caps. Mine are 2 5/8. i am trying to find silver with black bowties. Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.
When we were looking, Colorado, Traverse and the newer Camaro all have the same size center caps. This might widen the search for you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought these OEM center caps and black lug nuts off ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought the same car, 2020 Blazer LT2 ice metallic. I also just purchased the black bow ties to swap out. Mind sharing your technique to do that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just bought the same car, 2020 Blazer LT2 ice metallic. I also just purchased the black bow ties to swap out. Mind sharing your technique to do that?
Well, the back was easy. Just used a heat gun and fishing line to get the old one off. Wasn’t hard at all. The front one we actually broke the old one getting it off but I really didn’t care Because I wasn’t going to use it anymore. I googled YouTube videos.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I orderwd mine off ebay. Black with silver bowtie

·
Registered
40 Posts
i have the black wheels with black centercaps...i would like the silver centercaps but with a black bowtie instead of gold...anyone know where to get?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts