2019 Chevy Blazer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
For a vehicle that starts just under the $30k mark on American soil I'm happy enough and don't think Chevrolet needs to do anything more.
However some influence from the Colorado ZR2 would help, even if it meant a mild off road kit.

On another note, I love the attention to detail:

·
Registered
529 Posts
In base form its approachable, but we know how quickly things escalate as you step up in trim levels and add ons. Regardless its looking to be a very capable SUV and I think it was a good call borrowing design cues from the Camaro.
Performance wise it could be more of a Camaro but so far Chevy has only done that with the Tahoe Z71, a pig of an SUV.

·
Registered
529 Posts
On paper the specs of the 2.5 inline four look a bit underwhelming, especially with FWD. Hopefully we see aftermarket support to try and bump the horsepower and torque numbers above 200.
Likewise.

I haven't seen any charts of its power/torque curve and will be looking for early review that talk about it. Hopefully its one area GM did well on otherwise I'll be looking for tunes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.